Saturday, October 8, 2011

a cute birthday card

Hey everyone!
im sooooooooo sorry i havent posted in so long! Thank God julia was there to cover for me! Anyways, julia and i have been making lots and lots of cards for an art show we will be participating in this november, so its hard to pick wich ones to post. This particular card, isnt one im going to sell at this art show, its actually a personalized birthday card i made for someone i know. I used the scrollwork embossing folder for my cuttlebug, my sweet treats cricut cartridge, and added ribbons and bows everywhere to make it more cute! I personalized it by putting her name on it, and putting happy birthday stamps on the inside.

Hope you all enjoy! please vote on the voting poll, we would love to her what you have to say!

-Adrianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment